Careweb has existed since 2013, and is developed by the consultancy firm Agreement Consulting, which is owned 100% by entrepreneur Jacob A.G. Stryhn.
Our mission is to create a care and communication support platform, which can be useful for as many people as possible, because everyone deserves it.
- To further develop Careweb’s functions, so new user groups can enjoy the benefit of the platform as well
- To be able to service 10,000 new users in the year 2017
- To be able to service both Danish and international users by 2018
- On an ongoing basis to contribute to charities or provide support to specific help organizations.
- To keep up with technological developments, so we at all times can provide the best experience for our users
- We have a humanistic approach and always consider our users’ welfare and dignity
- Our platform developments and enhancements will always ensure the person who needs care is in focus
- Because of our values we have decided not to corporate with the state. We don’t want to move “warm hands” and automate the care.