Careweb has existed since 2013, and is developed by the consultancy firm Agreement Consulting, which is owned 100% by entrepreneur Jacob A.G. Stryhn.
Our mission is to create a care and communication support platform, which can be useful for as many people as possible, because everyone deserves it.
- To further develop Careweb’s functions, so new user groups can enjoy the benefit of the platform as well
- To be able to service 10,000 new users in the year 2017
- To be able to service both Danish and international users by 2018
- On an ongoing basis to contribute to charities or provide support to specific help organizations.
- To keep up with technological developments, so we at all times can provide the best experience for our users
- We have a humanistic approach and always consider our users’ welfare and dignity
- Our platform developments and enhancements will always ensure the person who needs care is in focus
- Because of our values we have decided not to corporate with the state. We don’t want to move “warm hands” and automate the care.
Ambassadors and colleagues who are part of the Careweb team
Advisory board member